Ez-Kim-In-Zin Picnic Area in Tucson's Saguaro National Park West is the most remote in the park... and it's an easy drive from anywhere in Tucson.
This lovely rock structure is easily the most unique (and beautiful) picnic spot I've seen anywhere in the southwest.
Check this out:
- Unparalleled views of Wasson and Amole peaks, in the Tucson Mountains.
- Magnificent evening sunsets surrounded by a forest of Giant Saguaros.
- 1,000 year old petroglyphs at the nearby Signal Hill Picnic Area
- Children-friendly, the picnic area has bathrooms!
- Quiet and peaceful. Tucson is on the other side of the mountains.
- Hiking trails created by the CCC nearly 100 years ago - some with hand-carved granite steps (Hugh Norris trail)
- Friendly Active Rain Ambassador for Arizona would love to be your guide. (That would be me. Call in advance.)
I'm Mike in Tucson, your preferred Tucson, AZ Mortgage lender.
Call me if I can help you or someone you know with a purchase or refi mortgage.
all photos copyright Mike in Tucson
map courtesy of the National Park Service