WITH ALL THE CREATIVE TALENT OF A COMBINED 156,415 RAINERS, my friend Patrick Randles is sure to get some great ideas to NAME THAT BLOG!
Since Mike Jones came to work at Sunstreet Mortgage recently, I have had some help with the technical side of my blogging. If you go back and look at my posts, you can see that from an aesthetic perspective, they are slowly getting better. I am not a writer and not much of a photographer, but if I can add some good info and a few pics, someone might eventually read my blog.
I added background to my blog (a golf course) and a header (another golf picture) and now it is time to name my blog. If you haven't figured it by now, I am a huge golf enthusiast and I vow to play the best 50 golf courses in the US.
Can anyone help me with Pine Valley?
I asked my wife for some ideas as she has a much better sense of humor than I do and here is some of what we came up with:
- Par Mortgage Blog (something a golfer and a mortgage person can relate to)
- I'm Your Lender (a little too much for me)
- Your Guy Pat! (sounds like an SNL skit)
- Let's Talk Mortgage (pretty generic)
- Mortgages in Tucson (that is safe)
- The End is Near Mortgage (Not my idea...but it could run off any potential clients)
- So You Need a Lender... ( No, I don't sell cars anymore)
As you can see, I need help on this. I am open to input. If you have an idea, feel free to comment.
Sunstreet Mortgage, LLC